Friday, June 8, 2012

Reflective Writing

This term the room 18 reading groups have been reading novels. My group (Einsteins) are reading an interesting book called The Angel Experiment.

Even though I have only read chapter 1 - 8 and already I am hooked into this book. In this story there are only 6 main characters that have powers. The leader of these characters which is only fourteen years old can fly. This person is tough and fights like a man but she is actually a girl. These people are only 98% human and the other 2% has had a big impact.

Based on the chapters I have read so far, I will probably have to give it a 10/10. I have given it a 10 because it has heaps of action and it also has good vocabulary throughout this text. I also like the way the author uses his vocab to explain something that was happening.

I have probably only spent  two weeks reading this book and I am already hooked, so if you are reading this, you should read the book yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.